Yes. you can paint your P.V.C Door and here is what I recommend:
- Make sure your door is fully clean and dry before painting (Clean with Original Krud Kutter)
- Apply a coat of Zinsser Bulls Eye Primer 1-2-3.
- Wait until primer is fully dry (60 – 90 Min).
- Apply a coat of ether Farbex Undercoat in Dark Grey or Dulux Undercoat Black (leave dry overnight).
- Finish with a coat of ether Farbex Gloss Black or Dulux Gloss Black.
Always make sure you use good quality Brushes and Rollers to get the best finish. I always recommend Wooster or Corona they have a fantastic range for both the professional trades person to the keen D.I.Yer and to suit every ones budget.