- Cover ground areas with dust sheets & tape where necessary.
- Scrape & dust down all surfaces for painting.
- Apply one coat of primer, leave dry over 16 hours.
- Sand, dust down & apply one undercoat leave dry over 16 hours.
- Dependant on skill level, a 2nd undercoat may be necessary.
- Apply one coat of gloss, leave dry as long as possible before closing areas.
- Re-open areas frequently for a few days, so wood jambs can thoroughly harden.
*Always remove masking tape after a few days because the tape glue may dry and damage the fittings.
- Sadolins Classic Natural Coverage 15m2 / litre
- Sadolins Extra Natural Coverage 15m2 / litre
- Equipment Required:
- 1 Harper & Green 2” Classic Brush
- 1 Harper & Green 1/2” Classic Brush
- 1 Medium Grade Flat Sanding Sponge
- 1 Deltec 1.5” Gold Masking Tape
- 1 Harper & Green 12 x 12 Drop Covering Sheet
Top Tip: For the perfect natural colour, call in store where our sales team can mix up the perfect shade for your wood.