Part-Time Colour Consultant
At Pat McDonnell Paints, we pride ourselves on our expertise and delivering amazing customer experiences to all our customers.
Our teams provide enthusiastic, professional and best in class service to our customers while providing the very best technical product knowledge in the industry.
We are currently recruiting for a Part-Time Colour Consultant to join the team in our store at Centre Park Road.
We are looking for a self-motivated, commercially minded Colour Consultant who is passionate about colour, who enjoys approaching and selling to customers, and who will provide enthusiastic, professional, and best in class service to our customers in line with our ethos.
Our Colour Consultants work with customers to help choose colours/colour schemes and to give advice on interior design questions in relation to our products. Consultations with customers are carried out in-store and occasionally at businesses and other premises or sites.
The ideal person will have an Interior Design & Retail background with exceptional communication and product knowledge skills. You will be a self-starter and a team player with a drive for generating and closing sales.
You will stay up to date with the latest trends and you will develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of products carried by the company along with pricing structures in order to deliver accurate information and advice to our customers.
As a member of the sales team, you will really get to know our customers and what they are looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to merchandising, to taking deliveries, to stocktaking, to getting behind an in-store promotion.
- Qualification in Interior Design or similar, or extensive previous experience in Colour Consultancy and/or Interior Design role.
- 2-3 Years Interior Design experience ideal, examples of work will be required
- Flexible in relation to hours/days of work, including weekends.
- Be comfortable using computerised equipment such as cash tills and stock systems.
- Must have a full driving licence with own transport.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience and skills in the following areas:
- Excellent customer service
- Team Player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent