How to Paint A Radiator: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Make sure that your radiator is sound, clean and free from any grease before painting.
- Turn off radiator and allow to go completely cold prior to painting.
- Apply the paint direct to new radiators keeping the coats as thin as possible to avoid runs. Unless you are changing colour on previously painted radiators no undercoat is necessary.
- Keep radiator control valves free of paint.
- When paint is touch dry turn on heating to speed up drying process.
The paints and products you need to complete this project are available for purchase in Pat McDonnell Paints stores nationwide and via our online Shop.
Why not place your order today?