- Cover the ground with dust sheets and tape where it’s needed.
- Dust and clean all the surfaces for painting so that the surfaces are free of dirt, grease and other contaminants.
- Scrape down the walls so there are no uneven surfaces.
- Mix the paint thoroughly before painting.
- Apply a coat of Masonry paint and leave the paint to dry for approx. 8 hours.
- Apply a second coat of Masonry paint and again leave to dry for approx. 8 hours.
- A third coat may be needed depending on the surface.
- Always remove the masking tape after a few days as the tape glue might dry and damage the fittings and windows
Did you find our guide helpful? Maybe you have some questions? Sound off in the comment section below!