At Pat McDonnell Paints, we pride ourselves on our expertise and on delivering amazing customer experiences to all our customers.
Our teams provide enthusiastic, professional and best-in-class service to our customers while providing the very best technical product knowledge in the industry.
We are currently recruiting for a Supervisor to join the team in our Nutgrove store.
The post-holder will exhibit professionalism with a commitment to ‘Exceptional Customer Service’ whilst organising and delivering an efficient store operation to help the assistant store manager and area manager to meet the budgetary and financial goals of the business unit.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience and skills in the following areas:
- Maintain the highest possible standards of Exceptional Customer Service throughout the store.
- Manage all customer complaints in line with company policy.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with suppliers, customers and external bodies.
- Ensure that stock is processed on time and that warehouse is functioning well.
- Make sure that the store has the correct in–stock position at all times.
- Making sure that stock is put out onto the floor on time.
- Deliver exemplary standards of in-store presentation, as well as maximising layout and merchandising techniques to provide excellent availability and well-merchandised shelves/stock to ensure that customers are satisfied with their shopping experience.
- Deputise for Assistant Manager and Area Manager in staff meetings.
- Weekly noticeboards updated so that the team are fully up to date with performance levels and branch KPIs.
- Ensure set quality standards are met and continuously improved upon.
- Ensure that tills are cashed up, all discrepancies are investigated & safe checks are taking place.
- Undertake administration work and report promptly as and when required.
- Ensure a safe and productive workplace where legislative and commercial obligations are consistently met. Manage day-to-day activity to ensure adherence to safety, health, housekeeping and environmental regulations.
- Ensure fire drills are taking place in the store.
- Manage internal and external communication; be on top of all emails and ensure the team knows what’s happening at all times.
- Oversee the changeover of the monthly promotions.
- Ensure that all tinting machines are filled daily and ensure that adequate maintenance systems are performed so that servicing is planned and recorded correctly.
- Keep up to date on the latest trends within the industry in general and the local marketplace specifically.
- Maintain strict security control at all times and ensure that all related company policies are adhered to.
Knowledge & Skills Required
3+years’ experience in a retail environment. The ability to achieve targets and work to deadlines in a customer and/or Sales environment. The ability to delegate to staff and manage people.
The following are the Competencies which are required for this role and will be assessed during the Recruitment Process:
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Innovation & Creative Thinking
- Judgement & Decision Making
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Planning & Organising
- People Management & Development
- Management and Delivery of Result
To be considered for an Interview, applicants can apply through the Indeed website.
Apply via Indeed
Alternatively, send your CV and Cover Letter outlining how you meet the role's criteria to: email@example.com.