Full-Time, Permanent Position
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor to join the team at our new Blanchardstown Store in Dublin.
WE ARE HIRING FOR OUR NEW STORE IN BLANCHARDSTOWN RETAIL PARK!!
We will be starting the recruitment process shortly for positions in our Blanchardstown Branch, which is due to open early in 2023.
We are currently recruiting a WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR to join the team.
At Pat McDonnell Paints, we pride ourselves on our expertise and on delivering amazing customer experiences. Our teams provide enthusiastic, professional and best-in-class customer service while providing the very best technical product knowledge in the industry.
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor to join the team in our NEW Blanchardstown Branch.
The Purpose of the Role is:
To manage and coordinate the Warehouse function of the Blanchardstown Branch in conjunction with Branch management, the Area Manager and others, delivering best-in-class service to our stores and customers. The warehouse is responsible for deliveries, on-site collections, inventory control and the correct following of all procedures associated the ordering, receipting and dispatching of goods.
If you are enthusiastic, highly motivated, hardworking, capable of working on your own initiative and have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, then this will be the ideal opportunity for you.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the warehouse, ensuring the highest standards of customer service throughout the activities of the branch at all times.
· Manage all warehouse operations to achieve maximum productivity without compromising product integrity and Health and Safety
· Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt and dispatch of goods
· Liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies
· Maintaining up-to-date stock control systems and ensuring inventories are accurate
· Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
· Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles and equipment and ensuring that all relevant checks are made, and when problems arise, contacting the relevant contractors to resolve the issue
· Planning future capacity requirements
· Be conversant with and operate at all times within the current Health and Safety legislation including local procedures
· Take ownership of customer complaints (from both internal and external customers) and ensure that they are resolved satisfactorily. Ensure comprehensive follow up on corrective actions
· Ensure the highest quality standards are met and continuously improved upon
· Maintain strict security control at all times and ensure that all related policies are enforced
· Assist in the supervision of all aspects of stock management and ensure all related company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained
· Manage the product flow from goods inwards receipt through to customer delivery including inter-branch transfers
· 4+ years of warehouse experience essential, preferably in a retail environment
· Fork Truck Certified
· Proven IT skills – Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook essential, with a strong ability to manage stock control systems
· Proven ability to manage a variety of tasks within a fast-moving working environment that is customer focused
· Proven experience in driving continuous improvement
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
· Ability to work collaboratively and with individuals at all levels
Applicants should hold EU citizenship or be able to work full-time.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
To be considered for an Interview, applicants can apply through the Indeed website.
Alternatively, send your CV and Cover Letter outlining how you meet the role's criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our Newsletter and we’ll send you the best trends, advice and ideas