At Pat McDonnell Paints, we pride ourselves on our expertise and delivering amazing customer experiences to all our customers.
We are currently recruiting for an energetic, friendly and enthusiastic Warehouse Operative to join our team in our Athlone branch, Monksland Business Park, Athlone.
This is a permanent full-time position.
The ideal candidate will be organised and customer focused, with experience of working in a busy Stores/Warehouse. Capable of working as part of a team and ability to work under pressure and to a tight schedule. Applicants should hold EU citizenship or be able to work full-time and have fluent English.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience and skills in the following areas:
- Goods In procedures – receiving stock in from suppliers and packing out
- Picking and Packing orders
- Moving stock around warehouse by hand or using Reach Truck
- Keeping paperwork up-to-date
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Stock Accuracy – stocktake support – carrying out cycle counts – inventory control
- Stock Transfers between branches
- Adhoc duties as and when required
- 2-3 years warehouse experience essential, preferably in a wholesale retail environment
- Fork Truck Certified
- Proven IT skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Proven ability to manage a variety of tasks within a fast moving working environment that is customer focused
Please send application, including your C.V. and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org