How To Paint Your Kitchen Cabinets
”How do I go about painting my kitchen presses? Presently the presses are solid wood pine with a clear varnish finish. Thanks, Mary”
- 1 pack ( brand name ) big wipes
- ½ litre Sugar Soap
- 1L Allpro lite ready mix filler
- Owatrol E.S.P coverage 18 m²/L
- Dulux undercoat ( solvent based ) coverage 16 m²/L
- Dulux Satinwood ( solvent based ) coverage 17 m²/L
- 2 Harper and Green 12 by 12 drop covering sheets
- 1 Medium Sanding Sponge
- 1 Harper and Green 2” Classic Brush
- 1 Harper and Green ½ “ Classic Brush
Preparation & Application:
- Wash presses with a sugar soap solution & dry off .
- Fill & sand damaged areas .
- Apply a coat of E.S.P with a cloth , leave dry at least 2 hours .
- Apply one coat Undercoat , leave presses open to dry overnight.
- Apply one coat Satinwood, leave to dry overnight. Also make sure you leave the presses open for a few days so they can thoroughly harden.
What did you think of our guide? If you have any feedback or have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below! Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!