- Dulux Bathroom Paint (Coverage 14 m²/Litre)
- 1 x Deltec Gold Masking Tape
- Fluxaf Mould & Mildew Stain Remover
- 1 x Wooster 9” Sheepskin Sleeve
- 1 x Wooster 9” Sherlock Roller Frame
- 1 of 4-8ft Harper and green Extension Pole
- 1 x Wooster 3” Silver Tip Paint Brush
- 1 x Harper and Green Classic ½” Brush
- 2 x Harper and Green 12 by 12 drop covering sheets
Preparation & Application:
- Tape all fittings (do not loosen these) and sheet cover ground areas.
- Clean off mildew with Fluxaf Mould & Mildew Stain Remover & dry off.
- Apply one coat of bathroom paint to ceiling, allow to dry overnight.
- Apply second coat, leave to dry overnight so as to avoid steam damaging the paint finish.
Top Tip: Always remove masking tape after a few days, because the tape glue may dry and damage the fittings & windows.