Giani Granite Countertop Paint
With this amazing product you can update your old kitchen worktop in just one weekend. The GIANI™ home application kit comes with everything you need to create the rich tones of granite for a fraction of the cost. So easy, safe and fun to do. Anyone can do it.
Just pop on the instructional DVD supplied with the kit and away you go. Then watch the beautiful granite effect appear before your eyes.
- Formica, corian and all laminate worktops.
- Ceramic tile
- Cultured marble vanities
- Primed wood.
- Fireplace mantles, window sills, desks, table tops, coffee tables, shelves and columns.
- 360 ml. of IronCore
- Primer / Base Coat.
- 3 x 180 ml. of selected Minerals.
- 475 ml. of Automotive Grade Polyurethane Topcoat.
- roller arm and two roller pads.
- Textured GIANI™ Sponge Applicator.
- 2″ Foam Brush
- Black Practice Poster Board.
- Illustrated Instructions.
- ‘Paint-by-Numbers’ DVD for beginners.
- Brillo or other scrub pads.
- Good quality grainfiller.
- Clear acrylic caulk.
- Six paper plates.
- Masking Tape (Easy Mask Kleenedge Tape recommended available from all quality paint retailers)
- Stiff artist’s brush
- Primer for wood (if coating bare wood)
- GIANI™ granite countertops will not fingerprint and will never need to be re-sealed.
- Do not use polishes, non-approved cleaners, abrasives, bleach or scrubbing pads.
- Do not scrub or clean aggressively for fourteen days, allowing for full cure.
- Not for hot cookware, cutting or chopping applications.